Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Amazing Rivers and Town Of Jarabacoa (Lindos Rios y Pueblo)










I’m an enthusiast of natural beauty. I’m sharing some of the pictures I took while on a trip to Dominican Republic to the town of Jarabacoa located in La Vega. This trip was on April 2013

I chose not to do the resort thing because I wanted to experience the true culture of Dominican Republic and also enjoy the beautiful places, food and mingle with the locals.

I know you hear stories or wonder is it safe? Well in current times in the world are we really safe anywhere? Let you decide on that answer.

Is not about what is safe or not, as I tell people I know. Going to New York City or Washington D.C to the wrong places can be dangerous. In saying this is about staying in the right places, with the right people while enjoying site seeing, the culture, the food, music and interacting with the locals while being safe and having a great time.

If you have any questions or would like to have Criolla experience please feel free to send me an email.

Thank you
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment