Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Puerto Plata Teleferico (Cable Car) Fortaleza Castillo San Felipe (Historic Castle)





















I was amazed at the beautiful site and beaches at Puerto Plata.

The cable car reminded me of Rio De Janeiro when I went on the cable car they have at the Sugarloaf Mountain (Pao de Acucar).

From the Teleferico your at 2,565 feet above sea level and can see a beautiful panoramic view of whole Puerto Plata and enjoy the Christ statue when you reach the top. I was amazed by such beauty and it’s much higher versus the 1,300 of the Sugarloaf from Rio De Janeiro.

Also visited the Fortaleza de San Felipe in Puerto Plata, jeez I can't even begin to explain what a beautiful site and the beaches there are great, with little reefs that you can see at times colorful fishes swimming around.

My friends if you ever go to Santiago this is a must go.. its only about 40 minutes from Santiago and about 2 hours away from Jarabacoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment